And here's another option, since I have one computer that I had to do the same thing. Let the unattended make the two partition, and then I created a script in the scripts directory:

1prgfls.bat
:: OPTIONAL: Change Program Files to d:\ instead of c:\
todo.pl .reboot
todo.pl "regedit /s %Z%\scripts\prgfiles.reg"

I put the 1 in first for the filename because unattended goes alphabetically, but it does the numbers first. This way, when I choose what programs to install, I just add the 1prgfls.bat to the list of files to install.

prgfls.reg
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion]
"ProgramFilesDir"="d:\\Program Files"

However I manually converted to NTFS from FAT32, not knowing I could script the conversion.