Heyas,

Yeah, I got our developer to hack up a small .exe in vb6 which is now the
first thing run as part of our build process.

We couldn't figure out how to get it to mute though. Did you have any
success with that?

Cheers,
Mark.

--
This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information.
Recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise

Any views/opinions expressed in this email are that of the author and
may not reflect the views of Salamis Group - www.salamisgroup.com