"Bunting, Glen, IG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I think I figured out part of the problem.  I am running a Samba
> Server.  The problem appears to be that when the script was looking
> for txtsetup.sif, it is case sensitive.  I did have a TXTSETUP.SIF.

This is very similar to a problem reported earlier today on the
unattended-devel list.

> In a future revision can you make it so the script is case
> insensitive?

Case sensitivity is more a property of the server than the client.  I
suspect if you set "unix extensions = off" in your smb.conf file it
will fix the problem.  This is my guess, anyway; it would be nice to
know for certain.

In any event, our next actual release will have smbmount re-enabled,
which apparently avoids this problem by not supporting Samba's "unix
extensions".

 - Pat