Hello,

I'am testing unattended-4.4b as the first time on my linux-box.

When I boot my test-pc with the Linux-Boot-CD, there comes an error after
showing the partition table:

Disk geometry for /dev/hda: 0.000-2445.679 MB
Disk label type: msdos
Minor   Start   End             Type    filesystem      Flags
1       0.031   2047.500        primary fat16
Information: don't forget to update /etc/fstab, if necessary.

No active partition found!
*** Dropping to shell
bash-2.05b#

In the test-pc are two 2GByte harddiscs (/dev/hda and /dev/hdb).
Bevor booting the Linux-Boot-CD I formatted both harddiscs with fat16.
On the Linux-Boot-CD is the burned iso-image
from .../unattended-4.4b/bootdisk/isolinux.bin.

What's going wrong ?
Who can help me ?

Thanks