Pat and others

* I sent this email on the 31st August, can anyone help me? *

 I am having a few issues when using config.pl in the site folder to
 automatically scan for device drivers.

 I have a structure as follows:

 In the drivers directory I have folders for Chipset, Storage, Video,
 Lan, Sound etc etc.
 With the auto method the Lan and Sound drivers will simply not install.

 If I comment out the section in config.pl and the choose the drivers
 manually they work fine....
 The video and chipset etc install fine by the way...its very strange...

 In this instance it is simply an Intel Pro Lan driver so I know it
 should work.

 Any ideas?

Aron Mangano
IT Support - Australia West
Maunsell Australia Pty Ltd
629 Newcastle Street
PO Box 81
Leederville 6902
Western Australia
ABN 20 093 846 925
Tel + 61 8 9281 6231
Fax + 61 8 9281 6295

This document and any attachments are intended solely for the named
addressee and are confidential. The copying or distribution of them or any
information they contain, by anyone other than the addressee, is prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please let us know by telephone
(we will accept reverse charges) and delete all copies from your computer
system. It is the user's responsibility to check any attachments to this
e-mail before use.