-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Adam
Peart
Sent: 17 September 2004 05:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Unattended] Creating Dial-up Entries

At 03:28 PM 9/16/2004, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>My question is have anybody done this before? Is this even possible? I'd
>done registry comparisons before and after manually creating the dialup
>entries but I couldn't find anything meaningful.
>
>I'm attempting to do this on a windows 2000 professional system. If
>this is possible with other windows version, I'd gladly upgrade/switch.

I used this idea for Win2K, and it's from a unattended XP site, but
usernames & passwords aren't copied.
http://unattended.msfn.org/xp/restore_dialup.htm

All you need to do is go to the machine that has the address book you want
to copy, goto start, run, & paste %systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Connections\Pbk

That directory has all dialing & adsl address books, and that's the
directory you need to copy to on the end machines.  How you do the
copying  is up to you.