We have a Corporate Edition copy of XP Pro that is used for most of our
installs.  However, I regularly end up rebuilding somebody's personal
computer also and would like to be able to use unattended for XP Home
installs also.  I have the Pro corp edition in Z:\os\pro-corp\ and the
files for XP Home (Dell OEM CD, I do understand that there are OEM vs.
Retail installs and that I'll probably need both) in z:\os\home-oem\.  But
I've got the Volume Product key for XP Pro Corp. Edition in
z:\site\unattend.txt.  I'd like XP Pro Corp. installs to automatically use
the volume license key but XP Home installs to prompt for a key ( I may in
the future add XP Pro Retail and OEM install points as needed).  How can I
get this to work?  I found some information on the advanced page
(http://unattended.sourceforge.net/advanced.html) but that simply dealt
with different product keys for XP vs. 2k vs. Server 2003, not Home vs.
Pro.  Any help?

Jay
--
Jay Lee