At 03:16 AM 4/15/2005, you wrote:
Hi,

I have in my unattend.txt the following lines:
[Shell]
 DefaultThemesOff=No
 DefaultStartPanelOff=Yes

I want the xp-theme, with the classic start menu.
But when install is finished and I log in with a fresh, new user, the user gets the classic look and not the xp look..
When I look in the display properties it says 'Modified Theme'.

Has anyone any idea why default user gets the classic look, as if it ignores DefaultThemesOff=No ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Johan Stevens

; Use classic start menu DefaultStartPanelOff=Yes ; Use classic visual style DefaultThemesOff=Yes

Try taking out the line for DefaultThemes, it's not needed by default.