> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, Brad Erdman wrote:
>
> > My machines join AD during install and run all the necessary post
> > install scripts.
>
> Hrm...  You don't need to log in yourself to run them?

No, then it wouldn't be unattended ;)

> It may be that a group policy I use is breaking the autologin, but it
> definately does not run by itself on our machines.

Maybe try installing the machines in an OU that blocks policy
inheritance.  I actually specify the OU in my unattended file:
[Identification]
    JoinDomain = example.com
    DomainAdmin = xxxxxxx
    DomainAdminPassword =xxxxxxxx
    MachineObjectOU = "OU=TestOU,DC=example,DC=com"

Good luck!

Brad

> Thanks!
>
> -Jeff
>

> > This is what my final unattended file looks like on the client:
> > [GuiUnattended]
> >     AdminPassword =xxxxxxxx
> >     EncryptedAdminPassword =xxxxxxxx
> >     OEMSkipRegional = 1