Hello everyone!

I think everybody who uses unattended for a long time now, knows the problem
with 3rd party drivers and OEM drivers respectively for SATA/RAID etc..

I've always had a problem with integrating these drivers into unattended and
also got this problem with unattended-gui (thanks to Mario Gzuk at this point
for helping me a lot with the unattended-gui version).

First of all I've read the ML article from Patrick
(http://www.mail-archive.com/unattended-info@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00107.html)
  but that wasn't of any help at all since windows setup always complained
about missing files or missing entrys in either txtsetup.oem or txtsetup.sif.
I've asked myself several times what I'm doing wrong and how microsoft is
dealing with this problem, when releasing a new service pack.
How do they integrate massstoragedrivers?

Atfer 'googling' a lot, I've found these article
(http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=13173) and it worked great for
me.
So far I've integrated only a SCSI driver for adaptec controllers, but I'm sure
this also works for other hardware like intel or nvidia adapters.

If you need to know, what I did just pass me an e-mail.

So far,
Sebastian M.