Hi,

> > Test on your systems. If not mayor bugs are found it. This file will became
> > 4.8.
> The system is still installing. Will report any other "bugs" as soon as I
> encounter them.
As promised, more bugs:

When Windows XP installs (blue screen with progress bar) it randomly fails on
random files telling me "Die Datei shell32.dll konnte nicht kopiert werden."
("The file shell32.dll could not be copied.")
The filename is different each time and sometimes it also works just fine.
Another machine blue screens after Windows Setup completed. But it reboots too
fast so I cannot read the bluescreen. :/ In the next run it works just fine.

I hate randomly occuring bugs. -.-

-
jens