this is definately something that the dox aren't clearly stating...
one more week to go => summer holidays => time to write dox mods

Michael

On Tue, Apr 29, 2x008 at 4:40 PM, Don Fryers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I am expecting the Linux boot disk to be able to load the z: drive using
> \\unattend\install and then gain access to the server for file transfer
> with the username 'guest' and password 'guest'.  It doesn't work until I
> change them to \\myservername\install and then use my own username and
> password.
>

> I've edited the registry as per Microsoft's directions and rebooted the
> server for the registry changes to take effect but it just doesn't work!
> The documentation does not indicate that anything other than the default
> answers are needed.
>

> Can someone tell me if my expectations are wrong?

Michael De Groote
ICT-coordinator Sancta Maria Basisschool Leuven
ICT-coordinator Sint-Pietersschool Korbeek-Lo
ICT-coordinator Scholengemeenschap Katholieke Basisscholen Leuven
ICT-coordinator Parkschool Leuven