Dear list!

Recently I have decide rebuild my unattended deployment system, now on
Debian Squeeze (stable). I have download unattended using svn from trunk/.
There is something changed with using driver pack. Using prepare script,
driver packages are downloaded to unattended/install/drivers. I have
extracted to the same place drivers and run script
unattended/install/dosbin/
$./search-win-drivers.pl -g -d ../drivers/ >
../drivers/search-win-drivers.cache

When I have restart installation on a test box, I have realized that
drivers still doesn't install :( I look at cache file closer, and I found
a remark:

# ** THIS OUTPUT should be saved into file:
# **
/mnt/wrk/UNATTENDED/production/install/dosbin/../drivers/search-win-drivers.cache

I'm confusing, where the extracted drivers and cache file should reside
exactly? Under "unattended/install/dosbin/" directory no subdirectory
called "drivers".
I have checked out my old installation, the driver packs "7z", extracted
drivers (under subdirs 3run/, C/, G/m etc. and cache file is under
directory "unattended/install/drivers" and it was works for me. But the
remark in the cache file also point to directory under "dosbin".
Could some one help me to figure out where files for now should be, and
how this directory should look like?

Thanks for advance
  tovis

PS: May be some one interesting in it. I does not install Debian's
preferred DHCP server and tftp server, but build a fully functioning
busybox, and using udhcp and inetd applets. The advantage of this, that
really the dhcp server used by Debian from ISC is very strickt, I can not
configure it to forget about predefined ethernet addresses (before do
anything with installation I was forced to watch up the ethernet address
of the box).