Hi

And the reason is that SYSLINUX is unavailable any more from all the
links I found, except one.

And that one was v4.04, and did not include PXELIUX.

I wanted to boot using some other kernel, but there is no "default" file
in Unattended package. That meant I couldn't see how to make it just
start an image (all the examples I could find were menu driven and
needed fuller versions of Linux, not PXELINUX, or needed DOS boot (which
gives me a Too Big for memory error with any DOS image I've found.

It would be useful if the necessary PXELINUX and default file could be
hosted on the Unattended pages - but at the moment I'm at a standstill.

Good work as far as it goes though - most understandable explanation
I've found yet, of how to do this.

I just can't implement it.

Nick