Have a look at http://wpkg.org <http://wpkg.org>  - that might be what
you are looking for.

Kind Regards

Julian

Von: Nitish Mahajan [mailto:nitcool...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Februar 2012 07:44
An: unattended-info@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Unattended] Apart from Windows Installation

Hi,

I would like to understand if this project would be useful for me if i
DONOT want to install windows at all.
I am looking for a software by which i can achievel silent/unattended
installation of various softwares which i use for development eg:
Microsoft Visual Studio, Perforce, Python etc.

Regards,
Nitish.