Hi,

I been watching the conversation, and I guess it would depend on what they
think we mean by change. I teach third grade and we are deep into Nory Ryan's
Song.  Right now, I have been doing a lot of explicit modeling about how my
thinking is changing as I read.  We had a character that we thought was mean
and scary and now our thinking is changing.  My students are really coming up
with good thinking along with me.  I think they need a lot of modeling and
maybe with older students it may be the book choice - just a thought.

Linda