<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Probably the Unicode FAQ should be updated periodically
> with questions asked on *this*list, such as problems
> authoring web pages, selecting fonts, etc.

I second that. As Unicode is increasingly available to
users in operating systems, applications, and on the
web, more and more people are going to be looking for
answers to practical questions relating to how to use and
display Unicode text in their favourite applications or on
their web pages. The most obvious place for them to look
for  these answers is on the Unicode.org site - and the
most  obvious place for people to ask those questions
which they cannot easily find answers to is on this list.

 - Chris