On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

> If anyone has
> any a GBK-to-Unicode mapping table or knows of example web pages or
> text documents in any of these encodings, I would be happy to hear
> about them.

Unless I'm missing something as usual, GBK is a Microsoft extension
to GB 2312, so the resources at
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/unicode/unicodecp.htm
might be relevant, specifically the text file
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/unicode/936.txt
which looks like a GBK to Unicode mapping table.

I tried to find some sample pages in CGK encoding at
http://www.chinesecomputing.com/ but didn't find anything.
Probably I just didn't try hard enough - I was a bit afraid of
finding something and then not knowing what to do with it.

--
Yucca, http://www.hut.fi/u/jkorpela/