On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 10:26:02AM -0800, Marco Cimarosti wrote:
> Someone pointed me to this just a few days ago:
>       http://freshmeat.net/projects/asrecod/
> Unluckily, the instructions are in Russian.

Why would you point to this converter? Assuming this is for Unix only,
(which is true as far as I can tell), iconv, GNU recode and konwert
are all better programs for most uses. In any case, if he needed a
text converter, it sounds like he's running Windows, so a source archive
is probably not the best solution for him.

--
David Starner - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and