From: Myanmar Triumph Int'l Ltd. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 1. In each and every OS Platform (such as Microsoft Win9x, Win2K, Mac, IBM
> OS2, Unix, Linux etc...), is there anything like native font format?

That all depends what you mean by "native font format". All of those can
handle several font formats.

> 4. What is the best font format that I should use in case I'd like to
enter
> unicode values?

Most font formats have at least hacks to make it support Unicode; a good
operating system (pretty much everyone on the market) should make which font
format you use transparent - i.e. for simple BMP Unicode, it really doesn't
matter.

--
David Starner - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The pig -- belongs -- to _all_ mankind!" - Invader Zim