Keyur Shroff wrote:
> But sometimes a user may want visual representation of these
> symbols in two different ways: with dotted circle and
> without dotted circle.

Why not using a dotted circle character explicity, when you want to see one?

> Example of
> this could be RAsup on top of dotted circle and RAsup on top of space
> character. Current use of space character to eliminate dotted
> circle is really painful and may create problems in determining
> language and syllable boundaries.

Languages or syllable boundaries have nothing to do with this. These special
sequences should *never* be part of any syllabe or word in any language:
they are just a way of showing the shape of a glyph, to be used when, e.g.,
talking about typography or spelling.

> The main problem with space character is that unlike
> ZWJ/ZWNJ/Dotted Circle, it falls within the range of other
> important script "Latin".

Plain wrong! White-space characters and punctuation do not belong to any
script: character such as " ", "!" and "?" are used for many scripts and
languages. Even the "danda" punctuation, which is in the Devanagari range,
does not belong to Devanagari: it is also used for other Indic scripts.

> Use of INV character in one shot can solve all these
> problems. We can put it in "consonant" class which
> can help text processing applications. [...]

How can calling a "consonant" something which has nothing to do with
consonants help anybody doing anything?

_ Marco