On Dec 8, 2004, at 3:57 PM, Patrick Andries wrote:

Azzedine Ait Khelifa a écrit :
Hello All,

The subject of this conference is really interesting and veryusefull.
But once again Africa is forgotten.

I want to know, if we can have the same conference "AfricaOriented" scheduled ?
If Not, What should we do to have this conference scheduled in a cityaccesible for african community (like Paris).

If this is possible, I would also add « and with much more contents ina language understood in Africa and the host country : French ».

Well, and as with everything else associated with Unicode, feel free to volunteer.