Asmus Freytag 於 2012年1月13日 上午11:01 寫道:

> Nobody has written a formal proposal yet.
>
> When that is done, then one of the questions that needs to be decided in
> initial triage is whether these are elements of the han script proper or
> iconic symbols that happen to be derived from han characters. (The proposal
> may suggest a particular resolution of this issue). If, with all facts on the
> table, the consensus is that they are "regular" han characters, then their
> further evaluation starts with tracking them under TR#45 and potentially
> taking them to IRG for possible consideration in extension F.

It's been suggested that one way of handling them would be as encoded hanzi.
That's one criterion for going into UTR #45 as it is part of the paper trail of
the UTC's decision process.

And the UTC could always refuse to put them into UTR #45.  My job is to make
the recommendation.

In either case, somebody other than me (that is, somebody who wants them added
to Unicode) needs to write a document/proposal to the UTC justifying that and
giving the options for encoding.

=====
John H. Jenkins
井作恆