This is a script I have been using for years without any problems. Unfortunately I do not have time to investigate this particular problem - I had hoped there would be some simple malformation in my input
that I could look for.

I have moved the files to a different folder and now the script works. I have no idea why, but I am not asking. Since the source file is old I expect it has to do with versions and dependencies etc.

Regards

John Sampson