Good evening all,

I have found some of the information I needed in the rwindows.r file. Some of the styles are not represented. I have also been able to determine that true type fonts cannot be accessed. The fonts accessible appear to be only those that have X Windows font file.

This now makes sense of the "Help Wanted" list under Fonts about using the Freetype font engine and native fonts.

I now have a way to add all available X Windows fonts and have them known by the common name.

I'll do further investigation into the code to see what I might be able to contribute. I am no C expert so this may take some time to get anywhere.

At any rate regards to all and may the rats not be a plague for you.

Bruce Rennie