Sergey,

  I believe you want to  "apt-get libx11-dev" as I don't think X11-common
include the development library.  I did configure with graphics a few weeks
ago on my Windows/Bash, I forgot if I did something else.  The build went
OK but I coudn't get  (ui) to run out of the box. I didn't try to debug
further at the time. I used xming as an X server.

--Jafar

-- Sent From My Smartphone