I use LXC containers heavily these days, and I thought it would be great if
I could add Unicon to the mix. I wrote a little library to do just that.
You can find the code here:

https://github.com/Jafaral/lxcunicon

Still in an early stage, but I can do some basic operations like
create/start/stop/freeze/unfreeze. I will continue to improve and add new
features as I go. If anyone is interested in helping out or have ideas how
to best do things in this arena please let me know.

Cheers,
Jafar

LXC Containers with Unicon
<https://sourceforge.net/p/unicon/discussion/contributions/thread/ec34b78c/?limit=100#21c1>