In case you aren't visiting the SourceForge discussion pages, I just
posted a Vim syntax highlighter for Unicon that could use some testing
and feedback.

https://sourceforge.net/p/unicon/discussion/contributions/thread/27a00aa9/

Along with that, there was an earlier note about how to update Vim
RestructuredText highlighting to smartly highlight Unicon (and Icon)
within rst code blocks.

https://sourceforge.net/p/unicon/discussion/contributions/thread/7df36e5d/

I'd appreciate any feedback.

And although it is later than I first promised, the Pygments lexer is
testing well now, with less and less tweaking required as more and more
Unicon gets poured through it. I just have to duff it over for public
release before putting in a pull request to the Team Pocoo Pygments
system.  Sometime after that, all the Unicon source code on SourceForge
will magically turn to colour.  Colour listing are so much nicer on the
eyes.

And a little more poking.  The UP docs are coming along, into the
Graphics functions at this point.  Almost at the stage where I can start
in on writing the book that wants to be written, not the parts that need
to be written.  Many thanks to Clint, I plagiarized a fair chunk of the
Programming with Unicon material when I started getting bored with some
of the reference background.  (Not bored, wrong word, anxious to get to
the new works parts of the plan).  I'll update those copied bits once
the first round is finally done and put a slightly different spin on the
reference material instead of just regurgitating existing information.
If at all possible, all the reference points come with a code listing
sample.  Only code that would not make sense in an auto generated PDF
won't have samples that are tested on each and every build of the
docset.

After that, the plan is to ship the book as a Fossil repository, so
anyone that feels like it can make notes and generate their own PDF or
HTML with relative ease, and then share those changes (or not) as they
please.  If the TH1 hooks (built into Fossil) work the way they should,
and you allow the permissions, the book can be regenerated by clicking a
button on the HTML version.  So read a book, edit a book and make a new
book from the browser and a local Fossil server; once all the Sphinx doc
tools are in place, which is an easy pip install, along with TexLive for
the PDF via LaTeX outputs, and a recent Unicon build to run all the
examples.

http://peoplecards.ca/unicon/index.html

Have good, make well,
Brian