Hi Jafar,

My fault was that I've installed mingw-w64 i686 but not x86_64. Now it's working.
The next step will be trying tdm-gcc.
Thanks,
Sergey

24.01.2017, 16:58, "Jafar Al-Gharaibeh" <to.ja...@gmail.com>:
Hi Sergey,

The error yo are seeing indicates that the compiler you are using doesn't do 64-bit. You probably have to change paths and/or the compiler name to get 64-bit builds with Mingw-64. U use tdm-gcc which is a repackage of Mingw-64 among other things including libraries. I don't have to do anything at the compiler side to get the 64-build working.

Regards,
Jafar