That's great!
How we could live without that before? :-)
Such approach saves a lot of efforts for me as I am little familiar to LaTex and building pdf from it.

Best regards,
Sergey Logichev

27.01.2017, 01:47, "Jafar Al-Gharaibeh" <to.ja...@gmail.com>:
Hi,

In an effort to keep the most recent updates to the Unicon and the Implementation books within easy reach to Unicon users we now have nightly builds of the books available at:

Look for the nightly builds. These are unattended builds so pardon us if you see errors sometimes, but we expect those to be at minimum. Please report any issue you see, we will fix as soon as possible.

Cheers,
The Unicon Team
,