Hi Jovan!
I quite successful compiled Unicon 13.0 on my Win7/Win10 machines a month ago from svn sources.
I used msys\1.0 from mingw and gcc from mingw-w64 (or mingw). Suppose, your problem in some inconsistency in unicon\config directory. Try to download current svn copy of unicon. All should be alright.
However sometimes minor changes needed in sources to compile. Last time for example I had to edit file unicon\src\gdbm\systems.h in the line #165 (truncate semicolon ; from the end of line):
#define TRUNCATE(dbf) close( open (dbf->name, O_RDWR|O_TRUNC, mode));
Must be:
#define TRUNCATE(dbf) close( open (dbf->name, O_RDWR|O_TRUNC, mode))
Best regards,
Sergey Logichev