Hi,

While we try to stay on top of most newly reported bugs in Unicon, we have
a long list of old ones. We crunched through about 30-40 bugs over the last
few days but we still have about 90 to go. Many of the bugs could have been
fixed but never updated and some are just out of date.

I am sending this email today to ask for your help! Please volunteer to
look at a few of these bugs and update them with your findings. Many of
them requires just running a simple program and validate its output.

Thank you in Advance!,

Cheers,
Jafar