In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Bob Gilligan writes:
> Hi Folks -- We're seeing a consistent panic in unionfs 2.2.4 running on
> Linux 2.6.23.16.  The panic is due to an assertion failure in dget() in
> dcache.h.
[...]

Bob, can you please try unionfs-2.3 (just released) and let me know if you
can still tickle this bug?  If so, please open an official Bugzilla report
so we can more easily track the bug (the test script you provided would be
very helpful).

Thanks,
Erez.

PS. sorry for being silent on the unionfs ML for several weeks.  Had lots of
travel and many experiments to try after LSF'08, culminating in this major
new release of unionfs-2.3.  Hope the wait was worth it. :-)