Beautiful! Let me compliment you on your gracious and nonviolent response to the drunken brute who had the infernal rind to block up your driveway. Personally, in your situation, and possessing the large volume of artillery which you are known to keep in your living room, I would have simply blown them away, both them and their stupid automobile.

To all those suffering from winter parking rage, let me reiterate gloatingly, as I so often have, seemingly without effect, that infernal combustion engines are the work of the devil. My standard and truly callous advice is to "get a horse".

Also, let me recommend, if you have not already read it, Calvin Trillin's brilliant little gem about parking in the Big Apple titled "Tepper Isn't Going Out".