I find this an interesting topic, especially reading the various opinions about parking.
If it is rage, then consider me one of those. As a "senior citizen" who needs to drive (can't ride SEPTA  very often because of medical reasons), and as one who pays to park
IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE, (Residential Permit Parking--car must be registered to that address) I would be more than furious if someone took my parking spot! (someone did Saturday night, a neighbor's guest, there for a party, and I very politely asked her to move her car , Jersey Tags/Driver. She did, with no hesitation, since she was leaving anyway.
I would be interested in knowing why some of you think it is O.K. to park in a spot someone else has dug out? You can't be that "crass". And to think there are "braggers" that delight in destroying someone else's property.....shame, shame...."what is this world
coming to?"