Curio Wants to Take You Into the Summer With A Smile!

Only 2 weekends left to see A Funeral Farce!

Join us for a very special and funny play that is close to our hearts

here at Curio.

The plot provides a very funny look at what is normally considered a

grim business: Fasbow’s Funeral Home (probably the worst in the

business) has unfortunately booked to funerals for the same day.

Compounding the problem is the fact that the two parties have almost

identical last names – Mr. Whyte is to get a cremation and Mrs. White

is to get a burial. Well, of course the idiots at Fasbows mix up the

bodies, cremate the wrong one, and by the time they have sorted it

out, cremate the other. Two funerals, now needing burials, and no

bodies. Add to this the imminent arrival of the state medical examiner

for an inspection, and nothing on this earth will let this day turn

out all right.

UC REVIEW
By Robert Christian
Editor and Publisher

        "The
other night my associate publisher and I had a wonderful stress
relieving evening at West Philadelphia’s marvelous Curio Theater. It
was just what the doctor ordered: a life extending prescription for
morticianal avoidance, A Funeral Farce.
        This play is a classic farce. It’s an original comedy developed by
talented Curio company members Paul Kuhn and Jared Reed."
For entire article go to
http://www.ucreview.com/link.asp?smenu=1&sdetail=1436&wpage=1

The cast features Curio regulars CJ Keller, Liam Castellan, Newton

Buchanon, Erika Hicks and Jennifer Summerfield. And Features a

newcomer to our stage: Cyndi Janzen

A Funeral Farce: An original comedy April 30-May 17

The Sanctuary of Calvary Church, 4740 Baltimore Avenue, Philadelphia, 19143

Performance Times:

Thursdays at 7 p.m.

Fridays at 8 p.m.

Saturdays at 2 p.m. And 8p.m.

Recession Special Pricing!

Tickets are $10 for patrons 30 years old and under and $15 for all others.

Visit www.curiotheatre.org for more information or call 215-525-1350

for reservations.

--

Gay Carducci-Kuhn  General Manager  Curio Theatre Company  815 S. 48th St.
Philadelphia,Pa. 19143  office 215-525-1350  cell     610-368-4450