http://act.rootsaction.org/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=5023

On Nov 11, 2011, at 9:56 AM, Jim Cummings wrote:

I am sad that we lost Armistice Day - a celebration of peace.
Jim

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 1:38 PM, <craigso...@aol.com> wrote:
Happy 236th Birthday!

Always Faithful!

http://www.godaddy.com/holiday/usmc/usmc-2011.aspx?isc=gdz1109

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgn3ST2r35E&feature=player_embedded

We are extremely proud of you and your immeasurable contributions to our great nation and freedom loving people around the world.

Craig