There's a lot of books in front of A-Space, 4722 Baltimore Ave. Books Through
Bars got a large donation of genre fiction, mainly thrillers, mysteries and
romance novels. We frequently put out books we don't need for free. Right now
we're well stocked in genre fiction, but we frequently have need of other
books. Check out our website to see our books needed list:
<www.booksthroughbars.org>.

We also have a constant need for brown paper bags (the Whole Foods/Trader Joe's
kind). We use them to wrap book packages, and we wrap a lot!!

Tomorrow's a great time to bring some by between 11am-3pm at 4722 Baltimore Ave.

Thanks!
tim Dunn