Poetically, when might we look forward to your economic work extolling
skanky women?

Clinically, your scrapes & sores attribution is inaccurate.

Feel free to pass this response on to the two fine UP lists to which I do
not subscribe, if your post is in keeping with their current editorial
policies.

My goodness, how Purple has grown dark.

Ciao,

Craig

In a message dated 12/12/2011 3:21:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,