I want to congratulate the victory of Upenn and ucneighbors on censorship day!

Censorship Celebration

Walking down the Darkling Trail

My neighbors leapt upon the rail

Secure the Mighty; a message whole

Trade the children's hope and soul

"Hookers and criminals in the park"

Those words were not a simple lark

The omnipotent cleanser scrubs the land

All truth and dissent are turned to sand

"Civility" was their righteous battle cry

No mention of their chance to lie

Their hearts were pure, they told us so

And we of the ghetto, are the scum below

And the local college which turned to shit

Crafted trespassing rules for the park permit

And heroes were clubbed and pepper sprayed

In Oakland, Atlanta, to West Philly's betrayed

"Howdy neighbors, come sing along"

"Thoughts and dissent are always wrong"

"It's upscale lattes, we love the most"

"For all we care, The Others are toast"

So the Master created the censorship list

'Cause the Master's pawns were thoroughly pissed

Now, dear leaders' visions; educate us all

The Bill of Rights is dead, dissenters must fall

I saw in a forwarded post that the censor of ucneighbors was promoting UCD escorts as the solution for the recent crime stories on UCneighbors-hahaha. Golly, Kyle, does Penn think crime stories prove that we need a NID to protect the good people?

Golly gee, I thought this became a crime free paradise the moment Penn demanded control of this once great community??? Don't criminals know that our nascent upscale paradise has upscale lights and upscale marketing, keeping the good folks cleaner and safer?

If the lies and propaganda of the past decade were not so tragic, the unbelievable ignorance we've seen in our 'hood would make an hilarious comedy!