Hello, Neighbors --

We came home yesterday to find a mysterious notice placed at our front door.
It is a pale yellow slip that simply states "Hazard Warning Card."  The notice
does not indicate which agency issued this notice.

The slip has space for the agent to describe what the hazard is.  However, we
could not read what the agent had written, and as there is nothing hazardous on
our porch, we are perplexed.  The card also has another space for recommended
precautions, but the agent had only written our address here.

Does anyone know what this card is about?  Do we need to worry about this?  We
are not sure why our home was singled out.  Thank you for enlightening us!

All Best,
R. Mimi Iijima