Hello all,
Just wanted to let you know that the 4800 block of Chester has joined us.
 New friends who are making an ambitious garden at 4811  Chester Dani and
Cole have invited us to come visit them!

Also, Amy Kietzman has let me know that  the West Philly Friends Meeting
will participate. They are at 1018 S. 48th St. (the apartment building).
 They will be outside the fence that leads to their meeting spot.

So conceivably everyone could go to Anne Marie and Algernong's porch on
4800 Trinity, and then walk past 1018 48th St. on the way to 4811 Chester!
  Of course, don't forget about the other blocks on 48th St. - mine (920)
and Ahimsa House (916) and Michael's (corner of 48th and Warrington).  And
also of course the blocks on St. Bernard (900 and 800), and 53rd and Wlanut
- Lee and I and perhaps Kelvyn will go visiting there!

Just look for balloons!  In the ebb and flow of life, who knows who will
drop in or out!

Yours,
Patty