Hi, All,  Sorry I had not updated the date in my last post.    Fran

Thursday, July 17 - 6 pm - Calvary Center at 48th & Baltimore Ave. - Community
meeting with Lt. Brian McBride/Sgt. Ron Washington of the University City
Division of the Phila. 18th Police District. Bring your concerns and discuss
crime and neighborhood issues. PLEASE NOTE: Meeting will be in a different
room, so refer to sign on door. Please share this message with friends and
neighbors.

    Fran