A neighbor, at 613 S. 48th had a bad fire several months ago.  The process of
recovery is slow, and has been complicated by two burglaries.  About 2 months
ago, someone broke in and stole several pieces of original woodwork.  On
Saturday, a second burglary occurred and stained glass was taken.  Until these
thieves are caught, all of us, with precious artifacts, are at risk. 613 was
well secured.  The thieves arrived with pry-bars and other tools, and may have
even presented themselves as workmen. We neighbors need to make sure such
serial thefts are STOPPED, the thieves caught and prosecuted, and items
returned.Insurance can not buy easily early 1900's woodwork made from Chestnut.
The owner, Tom says the fire damage will be easier to repair and is easier to
take than the thefts of his beautiful architectural details Please, let us all
keep our eyes, ears and hearts open, to benefit neighbors, friends, family and
self.                                             Elizabeth Campion, Broker
Associate
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach REALTORS       210 W. Rittenhouse
Square, Suite 406
                                         Phila, PA 19103  and       850 Library
Road, Suite 106
                                            Newark, DE 19711

215-790-5653 Phila, PA Office
302-368-1621 NCC, DE Office
215-880-2930 Cell

campio...@juno.com  or
home.in.ph...@juno.com for rental questions

Link to Photos of available Listings and public, 'social' photos:
www.PicasaWeb.google.com/CampionEF To check out all PFR and Multiple Listed
Properties and
to review CONSUMER NOTICE, link to
www.PruFoxRoach.com

Your referral is a welcome compliment.
Thank you, I wish you all the best now and into the future!