Please join us this Saturday as we celebrate 10 years in West Philadelphia.
Benefit is at St Francis DeSales School auditorium Sat Oct. 18 at 7pm. It's
a carnival, an auction and an all around good time. Dance to Second Vision
Band, eat fun food from Gold Standard Cafe, and enjoy beer from Dock
Street, good wine or a surprise signature cocktail!!! Please help us move
in to this exciting 10th season. We look forward to seeing you there.
More info at www.curiotheatre.org or call 215-525-1350
Thanks you!!
gay

[image: Displaying photo.JPG]

--
Gay Carducci
General Manager

"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression
and knowledge." Albert Einstein