Thanks, Erica!  :)

On Jan 27, 2017, at 12:09 PM, Erica Smith wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm on the board of UC Green and I can confirm that we will continue to host weekly Pruning Clubs (every Monday evening during the summer, contact me if you're interested in joining us!). The Pruning Club events focus on smaller trees that can be pruned with hand tools while standing with two feet on the ground (so no power tools or climbing).

Thanks!

Erica