Found safe!

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Lee <lml3...@gmail.com>
To: purple <univcity@list.purple.com>; pfsni <pf...@ccat.sas.upenn.edu>
Sent: Fri, May 5, 2017 5:45 pm
Subject: [UC] Fwd: [UCNeighbors] Possible missing child news

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brian Siano <briansi...@gmail.com>

Subject: [UCNeighbors] Possible missing child news

Date: May 5, 2017 at 4:50:28 PM EDT

To: UCNeighbors <ucneighb...@googlegroups.com>

Over on Facebook's "West Willy" group, Robyn Bonacci posted the
following around 4:30:

"Hey willies, a very distraught mom just came to my work saying that
her 4th grade daughter is missing; I offered to share on here and she
said yes. Her daughter's name is Brice, she's in 4th grade and her mom
described her as having green tipped brown hair. We think she was last
at Penn Alexander school when school was getting out. Mom sent a text
with Brice's pic and her phone number but it hasn't gone thru--will
post back here soon with a photo and phone number. Please keep an eye
out for this kiddo!"

(This may be related, or not, but... When I was walking our dogs
around 3:00-3:15, a girl stopped to pet them at 43rd and Osage. White
girl, brown hair, kept flipping her backpack over her shoulders. She
may be in the right age range, I didn't notice green tips in her hair,
and she was unattended. We chatted for a bit about dogs: she mentioned
her dog, a Bouvier. I have no idea if she is the girl, but I was
concerned because she wasn't accompanied by an adult. But she was
walking north, _towards_ Penn Alexander.)