Hi,

Reminder that the UC Garden Club plant sale is this Saturday from 10-4 in Clark
Park.

If you pre-ordered and need to pick up or if you just want to -- come by Happy
Hour at my house Friday after 5 to shop also. (517 Woodland Terr)

I think you might be interested in the following information and of course
planting street trees will enhance your property value.

Good News from UC Green - properties in our boundaries qualify for this FREE
program (if outside our boundary you may qualify with another neighborhood
greening group - check the PHS website)

 No limits - so corner properties can get them in the front and on the sides
both.  UC Green planted 30 trees on April 22 so you may have seen some of them
already.

If you sign up before May 15 you can get FREE street trees package that
includes professional arborist assessment of the site, concrete tree pit
cutting and planting of the trees by UC Green in November 2017.  They can be
planted about 30’ apart in the treelawn or if you need the concrete sidewalk
cut that is also free.  If you have a small dead tree or stump you might also
qualify for FREE removal when you get a new tree.

You have to agree to keep them watered/take care of them for the first year.

Could you please forward this information to your neighbors without trees?

For more information contact Ethan Leatherbarrow at eleatherbar...@ucgreen.org
or the UCGreen office 215 476 0124

Thanks,

Lauren Leatherbarrow

University City Garden Club

Here are the links to UC Green and  applications:

http://www.ucgreen.org/

Tree Application Deadline Extended!

Thankfully we are going to be able to stretch our deadline to accept Fall tree
requests until May 15th!

To download a paper copy:

http://ucgreen.org/images/documents/planting-request_2017.pdf

To submit online via the PHS Urban Forest Cloud:

https://pg-cloud.com/phs/?openform=request-a-tree

Please feel free to distribute to neighbors and friends, the more the better!