Add and commit of the new file succeeds if I manually set:

svn:mime-type "text/plain"

I don't see any obvious typos with the *.java line in the uportal
subversion config:

*.java = svn:eol-style=native;svn:keywords=Date Revision Author
HeadURL Id;svn:mime-type=text/plain

So I'm stumped.

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: