Please take a look at uPortal 3.2.2 the file:

uportal-impl/src/main/java/org/jasig/portal/layout/dlm/RDBMDistributedLayoutStore.java

Specifically lines 1893-1903...

They look like this:

                    final ResultSet rs2 = pstmt2.executeQuery();
                    try {
                        while (rs2.next()) {
                            String pName = rs.getString(1);
                            if (tsd.containsParameterName(pName))
tsup.putParameterValue(pName, rs2.getString(2));
                        }
                    }
                    finally {
                        close(rs2);
                    }

Shouldn't the 'rs.getString(1)' be 'rs2.getString(1)' instead? I'm changing this and checking it in as a fix to UP-2781. However, I would like feedback from whomever might have made the changes, to be sure I'm not missing something.

---- Cris J H

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as:
arch...@mail-archive.com